Compare PwC vs KfW BETASee how working at PwC vs. KfW compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. KfW. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- KfW scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Nette kollegen" was the most mentioned Pro at KfW.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at KfW.
I have been working at PwC full-time for less than a year
Takes the best care of their employees amongst all other major companies I've known. The perks are amazing.
As with every other big 4 firm. Sometimes the work gets overwhelming. But the company tries its best to give you relief wherever possible.
I have been working at KfW full-time for more than 3 years
Good exposure and opportunities for meaningful responsibilities provided
Managers in India seem to be putting in an unusually high amount of effort to track the working hours of professional staff. is resulting in across the board demotivation.