Compare PwC vs Natixis BETASee how working at PwC vs. Natixis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Natixis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Natixis scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at Natixis.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at Natixis.
I have been working at Natixis full-time for more than 5 years
The people throughout the organization, ability to work cross functionally, lack of ego is the norm rather than the exception. Excellent benefits and 401K match.
Lack of brand recognition. Some tension between the French and the rest of the population, mostly due to misconceptions.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in the Americas.