Compare Quicken Loans vs Amrock BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. Amrock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. Amrock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amrock scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Quicken Loans had 95 more reviews than Amrock that mentioned "Team members" as a Pro.
- Quicken Loans had 244 more reviews than Amrock that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.