Compare Quicken Loans vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 353 more reviews than Quicken Loans that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.