Compare Rocket Companies vs ISGN Corporation BETASee how working at Rocket Companies vs. ISGN Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rocket Companies vs. ISGN Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rocket Companies scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- ISGN Corporation scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Rocket Companies.
- "Environment good" was the most mentioned Pro at ISGN Corporation.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Rocket Companies.
- "Job security" was the most mentioned Con at ISGN Corporation.
I worked at Rocket Companies
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.