Compare Quicken Loans vs MLive Media Group BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. MLive Media Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. MLive Media Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MLive Media Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- "Digital marketing" was the most mentioned Pro at MLive Media Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quicken Loans.
- "Mlive" was the most mentioned Con at MLive Media Group.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.
I worked at MLive Media Group
I had more flexibility working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic Gained months of experience which built my writing portfolio Worked on a variety of topics Mileage and other business expenses..., phone stipend, laptop and supplies provided
No extra support while working from home Most communications were over email/IM Did not have many interactions with colleagues A lot is expected of each reporter and sometimes at the last minute