Compare Quicken Loans vs North American Bancard BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. North American Bancard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. North American Bancard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- North American Bancard scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at North American Bancard.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quicken Loans.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at North American Bancard.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.
I have been working at North American Bancard full-time for less than a year
Inclusive, excellent training, supply you with lap top and any equipment you need to get the job done. Very fast paced work environment.
Not sure if this is a con however you must be able to make decisions quickly