Compare Quicken Loans vs Plante Moran BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. Plante Moran compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. Plante Moran. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Plante Moran scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Plante Moran.
- Quicken Loans had 244 more reviews than Plante Moran that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.
I worked at Plante Moran full-time for more than 3 years
Good working environment and culture. Lot to learn while working. Never felt a dull moment while for these four and half years.
None to discuss. Its great to work for Plante Moran.