Compare Quicken Loans vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Quicken Loans had 58 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Quicken Loans had 208 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.
I have been working at The World Bank full-time
Benefits No boundaries to learn Have own conference to attend Opportunity to grow Brand No Taxes on if you are a citizen of India
No bonus Confined work program Slow growth opportunity