Compare Quicken Loans vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Quicken Loans vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quicken Loans vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quicken Loans.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.