Compare R/GA vs Code and Theory BETASee how working at R/GA vs. Code and Theory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at R/GA vs. Code and Theory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- R/GA scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Code and Theory scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- R/GA had 49 more reviews than Code and Theory that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- R/GA had 32 more reviews than Code and Theory that mentioned "Talented people" as a Pro.
- R/GA had 27 more reviews than Code and Theory that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Code and Theory full-time
Everyone is so supportive and you feel like you are working with a team that cares about you. After reading some of the negative reviews here, it doesn't seem to reflect the same agency and quite... surprised because joining Code and Theory was one of the best decisions I made. I feel encouraged, supported and that I have a voice. The work is varied and exciting and the people are smart and collaborative. It is a great place to learn, grow your skills and work with some really caring and talented people. Managers spend time training and coaching and regularly check in. There have also been some additions to provide us all with nice work life balance, like we have Fall Fridays. People like to have fun and there are so many interesting, talented and smart people that work here.
I wish we could be together more in person during the pandemic but it's great that the office is open and we can work from there and see people in addition to working from home.