Compare R.R. Donnelley vs Kuno Creative BETASee how working at R.R. Donnelley vs. Kuno Creative compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at R.R. Donnelley vs. Kuno Creative. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kuno Creative scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at R.R. Donnelley.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at R.R. Donnelley.
I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 5 years
well managed company. Fun at work. Relaxed work environment. L&D. Bonus.36 leaves yearly. Well supported employees.
Salary. Promotion takes time. Night shift.
I have been working at Kuno Creative full-time
- Smart teammates who work well on developing effective marketing plans for their clients. - Flexible work hours (Including Work at Home Wednesdays & Half Day Fridays in the Summer!!!) - Wide... Range of Clients that keep it interesting - Ability for those who apply themselves to move up. - Company is concious about who it chooses to work with leading to awesome clients that are good to work with. - My teammates are the best ever and support each other no matter what. - No client revenue pressure. Often agencies are focused on adding/keeping clients to keep employees. - No time tracking, because employees are trusted to complete their work in a efficient time frame.
- Sometimes it's hard to find team meeting spaces for client/team calls.