Compare RBC vs HOOPP BETASee how working at RBC vs. HOOPP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. HOOPP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- HOOPP scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- RBC had 351 more reviews than HOOPP that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at RBC.
- "Isg" was the most mentioned Con at HOOPP.
I have been working at HOOPP full-time for more than a year
Exposure to business, fast paced, benefits, yoga, meditation, vacations
Been here for a short time and it's pretty evident that I made a mistake. ISG run by a bunch of notorious and nasty goons. Spend more time figuring out internal management problems and hiding them... from the business than delivering real business value. Feedback/management run through "anonymous" (yeah right) surveys. Employees that don't join the cult are fired at the drop of a hat. Let the witch hunt begin
Advice to Management
A complete top down management change is absolutely crucial and necessary. Isn't is ironical that HOOPP cares about its health care workers but can't even manage to do it for its own employees?