Compare RBC vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at RBC vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- RBC had 122 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- RBC had 89 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- RBC had 76 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- RBC had 17 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Scotiabank for more than a year
Employee policies are good Good understanding from Management and team Quality of work is good Allows time to express yourself at your rate
Varies project to project/ team to team basis Infrastructure needs to be upgraded from on premise to cloud servers.