Compare Rising Sun Pictures vs Luma Pictures BETASee how working at Rising Sun Pictures vs. Luma Pictures compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rising Sun Pictures vs. Luma Pictures. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Luma Pictures scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Culture team" was the most mentioned Pro at Luma Pictures.
- "Studios" was the most mentioned Con at Luma Pictures.
I worked at Luma Pictures full-time for more than a year
- Some great projects go through the Mel studio
- Company uses great projects to lure in Junior staff for low pay. - Public humiliation and bullying/belittling creating a fear driven studio structure. - Artist status updates needed every hour or... till you turn blue in the face, killing the creative process and experience for artists. - Leads and supervisors pressured to operate in the same way, creating a perpetually toxic work environment for artists. - A lack of credit is shared amongst teams for successful work and projects completed, the favoured staff take it. - A lot of long term employees at this company are heavily ego driven which made working here day to day very unpleasant. - Be ready for major OT, followed by lots of tears. - Extreme levels of staff monitoring and control
Advice to Management
Promote staff that do not support and perpetuate bad behaviour