Compare River Island Clothing vs Screwfix BETASee how working at River Island Clothing vs. Screwfix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at River Island Clothing vs. Screwfix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Screwfix scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Screwfix.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at River Island Clothing.
- "Kingfisher" was the most mentioned Con at Screwfix.
I have been working at Screwfix full-time for more than 5 years
Great teams, Decent hours, variety in the workday.
Poor IT support, Relatively Low wages for alot of added responsibility
Advice to Management
In store management is spot on, good communication with area manager too. Higher up could do with a look at fixing issues with it and contact centre, Makes in store work harder