Compare Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs ITC BETASee how working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs. ITC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs. ITC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- ITC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
- "Good company" was the most mentioned Pro at ITC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ITC.
I have been working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
great learning experience for interns
too much hierarchy to complete simple task
Advice to Management
speed up things
I worked at ITC for less than a year
- Wide variety of projects in both engineering and business - Very helpful middle management which gives importance to your opinion and recommendations. - Plenty of like minded people in middle... and upper management, several from similar background (IIT/IIM) - Plenty of room for creativity and independence in work - Great stipend, on the higher end of interns The experience also depends on the division. The CE at the Agri Business is a delight to work under. He goes out of his way to connect with interns. He might even fund you if you start up later :)
- "Indian" company nature so the upper management has too much control over the decision making. - Slower processes, can be a little bureaucratic because of the size of the organisation -... Sometimes it's important to "show you're busy" as much as it is to deliver quality output. - Some middle management complain of poor WL balance but as an intern i worked 8-10 hours on average
Advice to Management
Some interns are allotted to factories in villages where they are the lone intern. They might face trouble finding someone relatable to connect with. It'll be better if atleast 2 interns are... allocated per factory.