Compare Robert Walters vs Ambition BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Ambition compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Ambition. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Robert Walters had 37 more reviews than Ambition that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- Robert Walters had 41 more reviews than Ambition that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Ambition full-time for more than a year
- A leadership team that cares about everyone individually - Relaxed KPI environment, focuses on outcomes - Flexible working - Transparent when it comes to career progression - Trusting,... collaborative and fun environment to work in
No agency is perfect, but we are building something that I am really excited to be part of.