Compare Robert Walters vs Octopus BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Octopus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Octopus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Octopus scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Octopus.
- Robert Walters had 42 more reviews than Octopus that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Octopus full-time
Lovely modern and bright offices in a good area, many very friendly and helpful people and a great deal of opportunity to work in a variety of up-and-coming sectors. Generous salary and benefits.
Personally I didn't like the Octopus culture - although I think it varied depending on what part of the company you worked for and many others loved it. Very few women in senior positions and bad... decision making processes.
Advice to Management
Give department managers the ability to make decisions and stick to them.