Compare Robert Walters vs SThree BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. SThree compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. SThree. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at SThree.
- Robert Walters had 7 more reviews than SThree that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at SThree full-time
- Excellent learning environment -Brilliant managers - Good bonuses
- KPI Driven culture - Too much hierarchy - Too many meetings and conferences
Advice to Management
- Build your business to add relevant people who are hands on at management level, only people managers cannot grow a recruitment firm