Compare Robert Walters vs deVere Group BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. deVere Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. deVere Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Earning potential" was the most mentioned Pro at deVere Group.
- deVere Group had 29 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at deVere Group full-time for less than a year
The company has given me a lot in terms of the right attitude & knowledge needed to do the job. Each consultant is mentored and works very closely with the Senior Management in the organisation,... giving the consultant a first hand access to the plethora of knowledge, products & the best way to be successful. Working hard is the key to success in this organisation & if anyone is looking to expand their career and make a serious living should consider joining the group. The office here in Gurgaon is a great place to work in, & comes with state of the art infrastructure to support the employee best in their work.
Not much of cons & to be honest as one progresses, they realise that the company has a fantastic culture to offer.
Advice to Management
Need a better coffee machine :P