Compare Royal Caribbean Group vs The Mark Travel Corporation BETASee how working at Royal Caribbean Group vs. The Mark Travel Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Caribbean Group vs. The Mark Travel Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Caribbean Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- The Mark Travel Corporation scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Caribbean Group.
- "Mark travel" was the most mentioned Pro at The Mark Travel Corporation.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Caribbean Group.
- "Mark travel" was the most mentioned Con at The Mark Travel Corporation.
I worked at The Mark Travel Corporation for more than a year
Travel discounts, management was very kind, coworkers were great.
Not a lot of vacation time, inhumane policies, mandatory overtime, extremely stressful work at times for not enough pay.
Advice to Management
If you invest in your employees and treat them like people,, they will be less likely to quit.