Compare Royal Mail vs Pets at Home BETASee how working at Royal Mail vs. Pets at Home compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Mail vs. Pets at Home. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Mail scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Pets at Home scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Mail.
- "Working with animals" was the most mentioned Pro at Pets at Home.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Mail.
- "Animals" was the most mentioned Con at Pets at Home.
I worked at Royal Mail full-time
Professional environment, people treated with good respect. Challenging situations makes you a tough professional. Can get good experience on how to handle people and pressure.
Salary is bit low for the immense pressure we have to take on at work.