Compare SAP vs Hike BETASee how working at SAP vs. Hike compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Hike. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hike scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Hike.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Hike.
I have been working at Hike full-time for more than a year
Meritocracy, High Agility, Employee Friendly Policies, Awesome Workplace Infra, Transparent, High Energy, Total Involvement, Insanely High Bar on People.
Not for the weak at heart, you might feel left out if you don't perform on the level of others, very high expectation - go big or go home, insanely high-bar on people (yes can be a CON for people... with the wrong mindset). Leave your ego outside the building and you'll be fine.
Advice to Management
Hike should garnish itself with a dash of sense of humour. It sometimes comes across as a bit too sharp for a youth platform that it is. Communication emanating from Hike can have more fun for sure.