Compare SBA Communications vs American Traveler BETASee how working at SBA Communications vs. American Traveler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SBA Communications vs. American Traveler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SBA Communications scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SBA Communications.
- "Travel nursing" was the most mentioned Pro at American Traveler.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SBA Communications.
- "Negative to say" was the most mentioned Con at American Traveler.
I worked at SBA Communications for less than a year
The best part about working for SBA is the other team members. The workplace culture is one of openness and engagement - everyone from the executive team and below is always ready and excited to... assist on projects in any way they can. Collaboration across departments is easy and makes this large company feel small.
SBA is a fast-paced work environment, so there can be some pressure from leadership to meet shortening deadlines.