Compare SNCF vs Decathlon BETASee how working at SNCF vs. Decathlon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SNCF vs. Decathlon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SNCF scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Decathlon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Decathlon had 51 more reviews than SNCF that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- "Le salaire" was the most mentioned Con at SNCF.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Decathlon.
I have been working at SNCF full-time
I can teach the concept with imagination and its origin and what is its scope in near future.Can help in preparing for competitive exams.
Sometimes it becomes difficult to finish course on time.
Advice to Management
It was good to work.
I worked at Decathlon full-time for more than a year
Work environment is very good. Decent pay, good benefits and learning. If in future you want to start your own business then this job is for you because you will learn all entrepreneurship skills... needed as the company is transparent to its employees.
Nothing except the schedule and timings.