Compare SThree vs Huxley BETASee how working at SThree vs. Huxley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SThree vs. Huxley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SThree scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
- Huxley scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at SThree.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Huxley.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at SThree.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Huxley.
I worked at SThree full-time
- Excellent learning environment -Brilliant managers - Good bonuses
- KPI Driven culture - Too much hierarchy - Too many meetings and conferences
Advice to Management
- Build your business to add relevant people who are hands on at management level, only people managers cannot grow a recruitment firm
I have been working at Huxley full-time
World class standards, very high values. Meritocracy based, very rewarding. Buzzing environment. awesome corporate culture and environment. GREAT GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
Definitely not for the faint hearted. very hands on, high pressure environment. Long hours. Can have very very rough days.