Compare Sainsbury's Bank vs Tesco Bank BETASee how working at Sainsbury's Bank vs. Tesco Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sainsbury's Bank vs. Tesco Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sainsbury's Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tesco Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Sainsbury's Bank.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Tesco Bank.
- Tesco Bank had 9 more reviews than Sainsbury's Bank that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Tesco Bank full-time for more than a year
1. No work pressure 2. Work from home opportunity 3. Weekends off 4. Can have work and personal life balance 5. No weird shifts 6. Employee centric company
Salary is not competitive enough when compared with current industry standards
Advice to Management
They are the best part of the company