Compare Saint Paul Public Schools vs Vibgyor High School BETASee how working at Saint Paul Public Schools vs. Vibgyor High School compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Saint Paul Public Schools vs. Vibgyor High School. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Saint Paul Public Schools scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Vibgyor High School scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great kids" was the most mentioned Pro at Saint Paul Public Schools.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Vibgyor High School.
- "Special ed" was the most mentioned Con at Saint Paul Public Schools.
- "No respect" was the most mentioned Con at Vibgyor High School.
I worked at Saint Paul Public Schools full-time
Secured income, yearly increment for office staff also. The staff is limited but cooperative. Good infrastructure and working conditions.
Limited staff, less pay for office staff like clerk. Junior clerk has to manage most of the office work even after office hours. The pay and increment are low. Regular Pressure from principal... management and other officers.
Advice to Management
Increase staff strength, if you can't write to higher authorities. Treat office staff as human beings not machines. Give them proper appraisals and leaves.