Compare Salesforce vs Facebook BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
Huge focus on work/life balance, flexible working hours, good pay, solid company, lots of room for growth and opportunity
Lots of pressure to perform
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency