Compare Salesforce vs Uber BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
Huge focus on work/life balance, flexible working hours, good pay, solid company, lots of room for growth and opportunity
Lots of pressure to perform
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency