Compare Schneider Electric vs EDF BETASee how working at Schneider Electric vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Schneider Electric vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Schneider Electric scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Schneider Electric.
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at EDF.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Schneider Electric.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
I have been working at EDF part-time for more than 10 years
Company is growing so there as are opportunities that might not immediately exist company provides regular communication, listen and consider new ideas and continually encouraging growth work, both... personally. Company understand work life balance actually respect that culture in conducive to creating friends monitors with lots of opportunities to get involved based on interests
No company is perfect. While we grow there are things that are evolving updating technology, adding office space, formalizing procedure,etc
Advice to Management
I’m proud to work in perficient and to see where we are headed as a profitable value driven business. Continuing the momentum of employee engagement around issues like sustainability, diversity and... inculsion and making work. Meaningful excites me for the future