Compare Screwfix vs Toolstation BETASee how working at Screwfix vs. Toolstation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Screwfix vs. Toolstation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Screwfix scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Screwfix.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Toolstation.
- "Kingfisher" was the most mentioned Con at Screwfix.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Toolstation.
I have been working at Screwfix full-time for more than 5 years
Great teams, Decent hours, variety in the workday.
Poor IT support, Relatively Low wages for alot of added responsibility
Advice to Management
In store management is spot on, good communication with area manager too. Higher up could do with a look at fixing issues with it and contact centre, Makes in store work harder