Compare Seagen vs Verathon BETASee how working at Seagen vs. Verathon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Seagen vs. Verathon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Seagen scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Verathon scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Seagen.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Verathon.
- Seagen had 11 more reviews than Verathon that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I worked at Seagen full-time for more than a year
You can work remotely during Covid! There is flexibility on your schedule (no exact time you go in and you leave work) Some managers care about their teams growth.
Not a multicultural environment, the environment is toxic: backstabbing occurs within a team, there’s favoritism given to those employees who are narcissistic and white. Distribution of work is not... equal from person to person and needs to be organized better. Some teams work inefficiently, doing extra work that is not necessary, but they have fast deadlines. Some managers should not manage people (Managers should also be evaluated and given feedback by their own team)