Compare Silver Eagle vs Camp Ozark BETASee how working at Silver Eagle vs. Camp Ozark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Silver Eagle vs. Camp Ozark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Silver Eagle scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Camp Ozark scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free beer" was the most mentioned Pro at Silver Eagle.
- "Counselors" was the most mentioned Pro at Camp Ozark.
- Silver Eagle had 4 more reviews than Camp Ozark that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Silver Eagle full-time
Growth opportunities, fun culture, free beer, freedom to make own schedule as a sales member
Increasing micromanagement with new ownership, upper management has a disconnect with sales team and what actually goes on in bar and restaurant market, don’t do enough to keep top talent
Advice to Management
Reward top talent more
I worked at Camp Ozark part-time for less than a year
Great place to work. You learn how to be a leader and refine skills you didn’t even know you had. You learn what it means to be a true servant and that life really isn’t about you, but is about... serving others
It’s a lot of hard work and can be challenging but it’s worth it. The hours are long, but you know what you signed up for. There are a lot of staff so it’s sometimes hard to get to know p staff on a... more personal level