Compare Sixt vs Alamo Rent A Car BETASee how working at Sixt vs. Alamo Rent A Car compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sixt vs. Alamo Rent A Car. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sixt scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Alamo Rent A Car scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sixt.
- "Meeting people" was the most mentioned Pro at Alamo Rent A Car.
- Sixt had 18 more reviews than Alamo Rent A Car that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sixt full-time for more than a year
Sixt India is an organization that is on its way to make changes that reflect positively on the employees and work culture. The biggest perks of working at this company are: 1, Work-life balance. 2..., Interesting Benefits. 3, Internal committees for learning, fun, tech and others. They give opportunity to stay involved and earn recognition for the same. 4, Frequent rewards and recognition practices: Quarterly P2P awards, spot awards and special mentions. 5, Transport facility. 6, Few inspiring leaders and performers that motivate and raise the bar. 7, Evolving attitude: Introduction of new leave policies and equal opportunity employer.
1, Need more women leaders. 2, A small-sized organization making noise in its own way that needs internal involvement for better presence in the tech world.