Compare Sky vs William Hill BETASee how working at Sky vs. William Hill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. William Hill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at William Hill.
- Sky had 18 more reviews than William Hill that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- William Hill had 28 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sky part-time for more than a year
Creative Freedom. As the founder of a marketing agency, I used to work with some creative people. ...
You gain two brains, two sets of enthusiasm and creativity, and two employees committed to your success.
Advice to Management
Working with teams, seeking ideas from team members and involving them in decisions that affect them.