Compare Sky vs William Hill BETASee how working at Sky vs. William Hill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. William Hill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at William Hill.
- Sky had 15 more reviews than William Hill that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- William Hill had 32 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at William Hill part-time
Decent money if you are a student. Once you know what you're doing your shifts are a breeze! You'll probably meet some very friendly and funny work colleagues.
A lot of bad management but the few good managers are truly amazing people.