Compare Snapdeal vs Parkbench.com BETASee how working at Snapdeal vs. Parkbench.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Snapdeal vs. Parkbench.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Snapdeal scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Parkbench.com scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Snapdeal.
- "Worked at parkbench" was the most mentioned Pro at Parkbench.com.
- Snapdeal had 30 more reviews than Parkbench.com that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Snapdeal full-time
Working at Snapdeal was a great experience. I learnt so many things in so little time. Peers were technically sound, humble and very helpful. It was just perfect. Joining Snapdeal was one of the best... decisions I made.
Nothing, atleast for the time I was there
I worked at Parkbench.com for less than a year
Cooperative manager. Flexible deadlines. Timely response. Not much beyond that. They're basically a scam. They don't pay their vendors. They want free services.
SCAM. Run far away. They won't pay you. They'll scam they've been burnt by paying upfront previously. Finally they'll say your work sucks without specifying any reason. Doesn't help if you do free... samples for them. They want free stuff. That's it.
Advice to Management