Compare Solidiance vs Ambition BETASee how working at Solidiance vs. Ambition compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Solidiance vs. Ambition. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Solidiance scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Ambition scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Solidiance.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Ambition.
- "Unstructured" was the most mentioned Con at Solidiance.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ambition.
I have been working at Solidiance full-time for more than 3 years
I have worked at Solidiance for over four years. It's been a highly positive working environment where I have had a chance to work with extremely smart colleagues. I have also had the chance to... lead numerous projects and worked with cross-cultural teams which is definitely a highlight. You learn about numerous geographies and getting to interact with different cultures provides a holistic perspective on what it takes to succeed on different projects. One of the best features on working at a niche boutique consulting firm, is that you are expected to punch above your weight. Overall the experience has been highly enriching over the years and have seen the company grow immensely during this period.
Due to the numerous projects, there's resourcing crunch which puts pressure on consultants as they may be engaged on more than one project.
Advice to Management
Keep improving admin functions which are helpful for employees.
I have been working at Ambition full-time for more than a year
- A leadership team that cares about everyone individually - Relaxed KPI environment, focuses on outcomes - Flexible working - Transparent when it comes to career progression - Trusting,... collaborative and fun environment to work in
No agency is perfect, but we are building something that I am really excited to be part of.