Compare Sopra Steria vs Sopra Banking Software BETASee how working at Sopra Steria vs. Sopra Banking Software compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sopra Steria vs. Sopra Banking Software. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sopra Steria scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Sopra Banking Software scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sopra Steria.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sopra Banking Software.
- "Des missions" was the most mentioned Con at Sopra Steria.
- "Less onsite opportunity" was the most mentioned Con at Sopra Banking Software.
I worked at Sopra Steria full-time for more than 8 years
It has a good encouraging environment with scope to learn various domains. It's main USP is rich experience in each business vertical which helps the rest of the team to learn and understand the... domain they work in.
Nothing to specifically mention. Working here might seem a bit slow (in reg. to promotions and salary hike )
I have been working at Sopra Banking Software full-time for more than a year
Work life balance Latest technologies hands on experience Management is very good and transparent People are helpful and environment is healthy
Sometimes environment depends on your team lead , however upper management is quite good. Salary structure has less components to save tax
Advice to Management
Do monitor team lead also , are they worthy of handling the team or they just got the opportunity as no one experienced with product was there . But I would say upper management is very good, open... to listen and transparent.