Compare Southern Wine & Spirits of America vs Lagunitas Brewing Company BETASee how working at Southern Wine & Spirits of America vs. Lagunitas Brewing Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southern Wine & Spirits of America vs. Lagunitas Brewing Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southern Wine & Spirits of America scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lagunitas Brewing Company scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Southern Wine & Spirits of America.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Southern Wine & Spirits of America.
I have been working at Southern Wine & Spirits of America full-time for more than a year
Met some great people & life long friends
Managers & owners are flaky. Favoritisms all around the store. The guys get paid more than the girls do. They expect you to do more work than your title for no extra pay. No paid vacations or... holidays. Only closed one day out the year.
Advice to Management
Choosing favorites isn’t fair. Stop picking on people who you don’t care for. Don’t be a manager when you want to be.
I worked at Lagunitas Brewing Company full-time for more than a year
Learn a lot about large scale brewing, 4/10 work schedule is nice, most co-workers are really great people.
Management does not seem to listen too well to employee advice on fixing issues. High turnover in all departments, equivalent pay can be found at breweries that are much smaller