Compare Superdrug vs Boots BETASee how working at Superdrug vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Superdrug vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Superdrug scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Boots scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Boots had 108 more reviews than Superdrug that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- Boots had 76 more reviews than Superdrug that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Superdrug part-time for more than 3 years
ok discount 30% own brand 10% branded
never take people on bigger contracts between 4-16 hours in this day in age u cant live on that star buys u get push to sell cos company wants all that extra money as company they don't care about... staff all care about team leaders and mangers rest are northing to them they never reward u I left good job to work at this company and I so regret it
Advice to Management
treat staff more fairly
I worked at Boots full-time for more than 5 years
Best place to work with ..learnt a lot ..had a great team at both lupset and chimes.
- Didn't get enough salary hike and a package. -in 2010, I was told that company will sponsor me working visa (Tier 2) and because of that I didn't find a new job .. in 2011, I was told that they... can't sponsor the visa due to frequent changes in government rules. I would be there by this time if the company had sponsored me the visa or they would have informed me earlier (I could have joined other organisations) and I didn't have to return to my home country after spending lot of money in completing master's.
Advice to Management
Use carrot theories for right employees or don't commit something to employees which you can't give..if you do so then you are playing with someone's career. Anyway that was lesson for me ..... Fortunately, I got a job in drug safety in my home country and got a chance to work with all big pharma companies.