Compare Susquehanna International Group (SIG) vs PFM BETASee how working at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) vs. PFM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) vs. PFM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Susquehanna International Group (SIG) scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- PFM scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Susquehanna International Group (SIG).
- "Training program" was the most mentioned Pro at PFM.
- Susquehanna International Group (SIG) had 36 more reviews than PFM that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) full-time
Excellent place for young aspiring folks to accelerate their learning curve
At times, can be chaotic with conflicting priorities
I have been working at PFM full-time
Throughout the training process, the firm makes a point to showcase every avenue within PFM. There’s something for everybody that enjoys public finance. While exhibiting a fairly standard... hierarchical structure, (most) senior-level employees are very willing to listen and help.
Can get slammed with work sometimes (long hours, work weekends). Pay could be higher in early stages.