Compare Sutherland vs Arise BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Arise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Arise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sutherland scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
- Arise scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Arise had 138 more reviews than Sutherland that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "Pay for training" was the most mentioned Con at Arise.
I worked at Arise full-time
Flexible work environment-- both hours and WFH opportunities, there is a fun culture, and they offer good pay.
It can be a grind-- there's a lot to be done and they run lean. You will look around and find there's no one else to get something done, so you dig in and do it.
Advice to Management
Upper management needs to walk the floor more often, reach out, do some skip levels, and get a stronger sense of where the team is at. It can feel a little "ivory tower" at times