Compare Sutherland vs Austin Fraser BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Austin Fraser compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Austin Fraser. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Austin Fraser scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sutherland.
- "Austin fraser" was the most mentioned Pro at Austin Fraser.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "Austin fraser" was the most mentioned Con at Austin Fraser.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time
Sutherland makes work environment more comfortable to us.
Sutherland is in the forefront of an impending wave of integrated BPO services established in 1986, and over the past two decades has been singularly focused on the Business Process Outsourcing... industry and has established them as a leader in the market. Sutherland has an annual turnover of $500 million, employee strength of over 1,90,000 and annual growth rate of 30-40 percent.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time
People, Culture, Focus, Vision, Commission structure, Accessibility, Healthy competition
Lengthy but necessary training and interview process