Compare Sutherland vs Austin Fraser BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Austin Fraser compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Austin Fraser. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Austin Fraser scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sutherland.
- "Austin fraser" was the most mentioned Pro at Austin Fraser.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "Austin fraser" was the most mentioned Con at Austin Fraser.
I have been working at Austin Fraser full-time for more than a year
Austin Fraser is a great place to work. Regardless of experience level, everyone coming in has access to great training from day one, which is ongoing through your career. The culture is fun,... supportive and inclusive. Really forward thinking company with lots of flexibility. Good career progression prospects with lots of rewards/incentives for hitting target.
Genuinely can't think of any cons to describe the company. The only thing that could potentially make things even better would be to have more integration between the different office locations.