Compare Sutherland vs Infosys BPM BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Infosys BPM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Infosys BPM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sutherland scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Infosys BPM scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Sutherland had 34 more reviews than Infosys BPM that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "Less salary" was the most mentioned Con at Infosys BPM.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years
-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance... reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment
Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in great employees.