Compare Sutherland vs Sage Recruiting BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Sage Recruiting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Sage Recruiting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sutherland scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Sage Recruiting scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sutherland.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year
- The clientele is good - Provides opportunity to build network in the industry - Uses top technology - Tech training for all employees - Targets are reasonable - Commission Structure
- The founder is unprofessional; choice of words, tone, actions/behaviour at workspace - Lack of trust on employees and micro management - Hostile environment - Management decisions made on a whim -... Constant change of decisions