Compare Sutherland vs Working Solutions BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Working Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Working Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sutherland scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Working Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Sutherland had 26 more reviews than Working Solutions that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Working Solutions.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years
-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance... reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment
Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in great employees.
I worked at Working Solutions full-time for more than a year
Very Good Company to learn new technologies and help us to fast growth in technology. This company will give us an opportunity to direct interaction with the client, really that helps us to our... career. Mr Venkat is an enthusiast person to get the latest technologies to the company. He works hard to make HTS is one of the best companies in Hyderabad. Totally very nice company.
No specific Cons for me.