Compare Sutherland vs iPlace BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. iPlace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. iPlace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- iPlace scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Sutherland had 91 more reviews than iPlace that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at iPlace.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years
-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance... reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment
Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in great employees.
I worked at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years
1) On time Salary 2) fixed Sat and Sunday off 3) US Work culture
1) No Indian holidays 2) no as such great expansion of company in terms of headcount by considering its almost 15 yrs company