Compare Synechron vs Castleton Technology BETASee how working at Synechron vs. Castleton Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Synechron vs. Castleton Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Synechron scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Synechron.
- "Castleton" was the most mentioned Pro at Castleton Technology.
- "No job security" was the most mentioned Con at Synechron.
- "Existing staff" was the most mentioned Con at Castleton Technology.
I have been working at Synechron full-time for more than a year
It's like other good service based companies like Accenture, Infosys etc with exceptional salary package as an add on. They have all Financial sector clients which will really add great value to your... resume. All kind of tech stack, trainings are provided to its employees. They care a lot for their employees. In covid time they doubled the insurance amount .They have also added a scheme by which you get 50k transfer if you are found covid positive. I dont think any company cares so much for its employees. Internet allowances are also provided.
I didnt find any till now.
Advice to Management
Managers should interact with their resources deployed at client side. Atleast a monthly connect shouldbe there.
I have been working at Castleton Technology full-time
- Friendly environment, Flexible hours, and great culture. - Good for those who looking for work-life balance job. - Give opportunity to explore, learn and develop. - Mostly working on latest... technologies.
- None I can think of.